My day in a nutshell.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Time to Blogg

Today, for the first time ever, I've purchased internet. I now finally have my very own internet and don't have to worry about trying to sneak it from my neighbours. Let me tell you what... It feels great! I like being able to watch the shows I've missed and listen to a broader selection of music than what's on the radio (Pandora Radio is my source).

Work was alright tonight. I felt like we worked as a team for the most part. Mondays used to be slow and everyone would be lucky if they made a bill after tip out. As of right now, which is still part of the slow season, everyone made over a bill after tip out. Pretty impressive. I look forward to seeing what the rest of the week has in store for my bank account.

Today I ate cereal for breakfast. For lunch I had a hot dog with two peices of bread because my last hot dog bun was moldy, I also had some chips. Then before work I got a double meet and cheese burrito and double decker taco from Taco Bell. For dinner I had a half order of Chicken Franchasse with half a baked potato and finished the night off with a real fruit popcicle.

I should be studying for my Biology test tomorrow or be reading something for History class but because I now have the internet I want to start using it. Today's kinda like chirstmas for me and I have to use my new toy until I get bored with it. Even if that means staying up all night finding out the differnt features. I almost feel like I've just discovered the internet.

I went and looked at couches today. I need a couch for my living room so Nathan and I have a place to sit and watch TV. It could also be a place for our drunk friends to sleep if they're not good to drive (MB ;).

It is 12:09 and I really want to be up by 8am tomorrow morning so I can get an early start on doing my homework before Nathan wakes up.

I want to leave with this... When times and tough and you feel your world is collapsing in don't think about your problems but try to help someone with theirs. It's a good way to get your mind off things for awhile and make someone's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment